Look Lynn Hung As A Cloth Modeling In Hong Kong



http://nowdailynews.blogspot.com - Earlier, Aaron Kwok attended Sina Weibo’s 1st Anniversary event. Michelle Reis was also present and announced her pregnancy. Aaron congratulated her immediately for having a perfect life.When asked if there are plans to have a “Little Lynn” or “Little Aaron”, Aaron replied “I have plans on both marriage and having children, but just not right now.” (Do you plan on having children with Lynn Hung?) “I don’t know when in the future I will do these things, but one day if I decide to get married, I will definitely announce it on Weibo. Even though I have these plans myself, LynnHung needs to have the same thoughts.

I can not say them randomly.” Asked if he reached consensus with Lynn Hung regarding marriage matters, Aaron stressed again that he had no plans yet. Asked again if he and Lynn Hung talked about it, he became stiff and said “Even just saying it, I have to be responsible. I do not dare to do this in my life. Even for the female friends around me, I cannot just randomly say these things.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment